Ultrasonic cleaning solution : cleaning lines
We offer you an ultrasonic cleaning solution to clean your parts and metal surfaces
Ultrasonic cleaning brings many advantages :
- Quality result meeting the most demanding specifications
- Total efficiency on complex parts with irregular surfaces
- No material degradation (glass, stainless steel, aluminium, plastic, etc.)
- Important cost reduction : no manual intervention, fast and automatic cleaning
- Eco-friendly : aqueous cleaning solution with a low concentration of detergents
An ultrasonic cleaning solution adapted to your needs :
- Each type of parts : parts in maintenance, machined parts
- Each type of dirt : scale, metallic shavings, dust, oil…
- Each business sector : automotive, agri-food, aeronautics
Ultrasound working principle
- The system is composed of a stainless-steel tank on which is installed an ultrasonic transducer activated by a generator.
- Under the effect of the signal emitted by the generator, the transducer creates a sound wave which spreads in the fluid
- This wave produces pressure and depression fluctuations. During the depression stages, tiny vacuum bubbles appear in the fluid : it’s the phenomenon of cavitation.
- During the pressure stages, the vacuum bubbles implode on contact with submerged parts, allowing the removal of soils.
Moreover, during this implosion, those bubbles restore their creative energy, an energy which increases the efficiency of the chemical action on the cleaning solution.
Our ultrasonic cleaning solution ensures perfect cleaning even in the most inaccessible areas.
14 Avenue Pey Berland
33600 Pessac FRANCE
Monday : 9:00 - 12:00 / 13:30 - 17:30
From Tuesday to Thursday : 8:30 - 12:00 / 13:30 - 17:30
Friday : 8:30 - 12:00 / 13:00 - 15:00
+33 (0)5 56 84 61 67
AUPUS EQUIPEMENTS S.A.S
Siret : 852 778 109 00029
P.IVA : FR79852778109
AUPUS FORMATION S.A.S
Siret : 880 360 474 00014
P.IVA : FR63880360474