The metal part is immersed in a tank containing an aqueous solution. The solution is then heated to a suitable temperature and high frequency waves are then sent into the bath. Millions of tiny bubbles are formed in the solution which lift grease and other impurities from the surface. The parts are left clean and completely dry.
In surface preparation, coupled with adegreasing agentor after a surface treatment, ultrasonic cleaning makes it possible to obtain parts free of dirt. This process allows an optimal cleaning of complex shaped parts while reducing operating costs through systematic cleaning of the product. It is also environmentally friendly.
OUR PACKAGING RANGE FOR ANODIZING ELECTROLYTES
Our team offers various sizes of ultrasonic cleaners depending on your needs :
- small to medium capacity ultrasonic tanks
- large capacity ultrasonic machines for intensive use
- adjustable ultrasonic lines with rinsing and drying option
- compact machines for cleaning small parts in large quantities
- immersible blocks to be placed in an existing tank